Concealed Carry Permit Training and Certification - $100/ 8 + Hours
The minimum age to apply for and receive a Delaware Concealed Carry Permit is 18.
According to the Delaware Department of Justice, all Concealed Carry applicants must be Delaware Residents in possession of a Delaware Drivers license to include military members.
This course exceeds the required training mandated by the State of Delaware and contains all the same material as the Basic Pistol Instruction plus items 10, 11 and 12 below.
Instruction will include (but not limited to):
1. Instruction in firearms identification and the ability to recognize and identify the main functional items of each.
2. Instruction regarding knowledge and safe handling of firearms.
3. Instruction regarding safe storage of firearms and child safety.
4. Identification of various types of ammunition.
5. Instructions regarding knowledge, safe handling and storage of ammunition and child safety.
6. Instruction regarding safe shooting practices and the fundamentals of shooting.
7. Live fire shooting exercises conducted on a range, including safe conduct and the expenditure of a minimum of 100 rounds of ammunition.
8. Identification of ways to develop and maintain firearm shooting skills.
9. Instruction regarding the care and cleaning of firearms following their use.
10. Instruction regarding Federal and State laws pertaining to the lawful purchase, ownership, transportation, use and possession of firearms.
11. Instruction regarding the laws of this State pertaining to the use of deadly force for self-defense.
12. Instruction regarding techniques for avoiding a criminal attack and how to manage a violent confrontation, including conflict resolution.
All students that take this course will receive:
All students that complete this course will receive a notarized Concealed Carry Course Completion Certificate and a notarized affidavit outlining the Course of Instruction for the Concealed Carry Permit Training. (both originals need to be mailed in with your application)
"ALL STUDENTS MUST SIGN A RELEASE WAIVER FORM TO PARTICIPATE IN ONE OF OUR CLASSES AND FOR USE OF THE RANGE"